Lasers & Feelings & Assorted L&F Mods

THIS LIST IS NO LONGER UPDATED AS OF 2022-10-18

I have a soft spot in my heart for Lasers & Feelings. I use it in my Digital Narratives class to introduce narrative design to my cRPG-loving students who have never played an analog RPG before, and they grasp it right away.

I didn't think anyone had compiled a list of all available Lasers & Feelings mods that are out there, so I decided to do it myself. I have since learned that there is another list over at writingalchemy.net that started in January 2018 that is organized by theme. 

This list, however, is straight-up alphabetical because I am lazy. These are English-language only because that's the only language I speak & read, too. 

So, here we go:

The Original


The Hacks & Mods
BONUS
* Everyone Is John - Game + Character Sheets