Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Zines

So here are a few new zines & zines-in-progress I've discovered. I'm short of funds at the moment and can't afford to pick up the for-cash zines, but as the self-appointed "keeper of the zine list", I wouldn't be doing my duty to the community if I didn't point out these existed. I've already added these to the list, but thought I would highlight them in a post.

Just announced via the DCC RPG Google+ Community is Crawling Under a Broken Moon for DCC RPG. I have no idea if this is going to be free or cost a few bucks, but given it's Thundarr-esque, hell yes.

Also for DCC RPG is Crawljammer, soon to be in its second issue. A six-issue Print+PDF subscription will set you back $23.

And let's not forget the EXCELLENT MÖAR METALLITUDE of The Metal Gods of Ur-Hadad which is so awesome it hurts just to pronounce its name. Written for Labyrinth Lord DCC RPG, this is offered in print for $3.50 and/or PDF in a Pay-What-You-Want download at RPGNow/DriveThruRPG.

Finally, there's Threshold: The Mystara Magazine, produced by the fans over at The Piazza forums. Each issue is a free PDF and these things are huge; each issue is 150+ pages of Classic D&D Mystara goodness.

Does anyone know of new zines I'm not aware of that need to be added to the zine page?