This was a weird RPG where you play two characters at the same time in different ages: a dragon in a mythic age and that dragon's human reincarnation in modern London. Yeah. weird. I wonder why it didn't take off.
I've delved the FFG site at the Internet Wayback Machine to bring you a whole bunch of files related to this game. The setting is rather interesting, but the adventures are probably more adaptable. You can probably run a one-shot game using just the GM Preview and the GM Screen reference sheets and do just fine.
You can download the files listed below from my Dropbox.
- Character Sheets: both editable and non-editable for the 3 character types.
- GM Screen: Three art files and a reference sheet file--all you really need to run the game are the ref sheets and the GM Preview.
- FB Lost Lore Errata.pdf - lots of Q&As
- FB Slang.pdf - nice little guide to British slang
- Fire Within Preview.pdf - intro adventure preview, mostly setting
- Fireborn GM Preview (low res).pdf - 37 pages of setting & rules goodness!
- Players Handbook Preview.pdf - just a smidgen of setting info
- Secrets of Fire 02 - ET-On the Eve of Exodus.pdf - setting details
- Secrets of Fire 02 - ET-The Fall of Empires.pdf - setting details
- Secrets of Fire 03 - Slake.pdf - creature/NPC
- Secrets of Fire 03 - The Tower of Babble.pdf - adventure
- Secrets of Fire 05 - NE-Tethys 1.pdf - setting details
- Secrets of Fire 06 - NE-Tethys 2.pdf - setting details
- Secrets of Fire 07 - NR-Brood Bidding.pdf - new rules
- Secrets of Fire 08 - NR-Lost Legacies.pdf - new rules
- Secrets of Fire 09 - Lock, Stock, & Three Smoking Souls.pdf - adventure
- Secrets of Fire 11 - Betrayer.pdf - adventure
- Secrets of Fire 13 - Beyond AR5 1.pdf - new rules
- Secrets of Fire 14 - Beyond AR5 2.pdf - new rules