Monday, October 28, 2013

More Free Old d20 Adventures

After some more Wayback Machine searching, I've added the following to my d20 Freebies Dropbox folder:

3am Games: The Lost Font of Frilyn Wir

Airweaver Games: A1 The Milk Run

Dark Portal Games: DF1 Dead Fire

Inner Circle: The Fool's Abbey

Roc Games:
  • Love Forlon 
  • Olduvai's Test

Second World Simulations:
  • Adventure Toolkit: Organization Book 1 - Black Fist Orcs
  • Adventure Toolkit: Organization Book 2 - Amethyst Legion
  • Small Worlds and Exiles

Silven Publishing: Hussle

Sovereign Stone: A Tangled Web

Tyranny Games: Good Intentions

Grab them here.


EDIT on 2013-10-28: Added A Tangled Web.

EDIT: Link & files removed on 2015-03-05. I figure if you haven't grabbed them by now, you aren't going to, and I need to clean up space in my Dropbox account.