Monday, September 23, 2013

Been Away for Awhile

Life decided to kick me and then kick me again when I was down. In the past two weeks, I've had to deal with both vehicles, the home air conditioner, the dryer, the dishwashing machine, and the sewer line all breaking down at roughly the same time. And then I had two temporary dental crowns detatch (and one break) before having the permanent crown installed. And, of course, September is the busiest month for shuffling kids to and from school & activities. And I was trying to keep on top of grading papers late into the evening at the same time. It proved too much for me to handle. Something had to give and I gave up grading papers at home and my hobbies for the past few weeks.

I'm not saying I'm back, but I thought I'd chime in and say that I am still alive and kicking. And in that spirit, here are some links to some free HackMaster stuff from the KenzerCo website:

Rules
HackMaster Basic Free
HackMaster Basic Quick Start Rules
Interactive Critical Hit Booklet

Bestiary Samples from the Hacklopedia of Beasts
Animating Spirit
Bugbears
Devils
Dogs
Leech Man
Owlbeast
Sturm Wolf

Scenarios
Beneath the Little Keep
The Hunt for the Red Wolf
The Mysterious Shrine
Temple of Existential Evil Supplement
Training Dungeon
While Palette, Ivory Horns

Fan Scenarios
Danger in Drakesville
Mikeeze Wurld Monsters (which I compiled with Michael's permission)

Maps
The Blue Cod
Frandor's Keep Area Map
Shadeesh Bay
Teleene Map (orginal)

Battlesheets (some include maps and illustrations)
Beneath the Little Keep Battlesheets
Demon Tower Battlesheets
Hidden Shrine Battlesheets
Lost Caverns Battlesheets
Slaughterhouse Battlesheets
Slavers Battlesheets