|Includes the original sales receipt from 1977!|
Okay, here it goes:
1d?? Table of Pit Trap Surprises
1. Pit lined with 1d24 vampire vines.
2. Dessicated corpse at bottom of pit is actually a naked mummy.
3. 1d24 giant burrow worms.
4. Bottom of pit holds secret door to gelatinous cube nesting room.
5. 1d24 fire beetle larvae.
6. 1d20 rot grubs.
7. Rabid cave bear cub.
8. Landing in bottom of trap triggers release of 1d20 X 100 flesh eating ants after 1d3 rounds.
9. Secret locked false door in side of pit trap triggers release of poisonous gas upon unlocking.
10. Not a pit trap, but the open mouth of a giant, aged, toothless purple worm.
11. Bottom of pit trap contains another pit trap.
12. Trap appears to be lined with iron spikes, but this is an illusion; it's actually filled with flesh-eating acid.
13. Falling into pit trap triggers release of 1d24 rabid pit bulls elsewhere in the dungeon. Increase Wandering Monster checks to every turn for 1d24 turns.
??. . .