d8 Table: What's in the Dragon's Gizzard?
1. 1d100 fist-sized diamonds, used to grind meals to bits.
2. An antique ear trumpet.
3. 1d10 jugs spiced rum.
4. 1d10 recently swallowed halfling skulls. 1 in 10 chance party recognizes one of them.
5. Golden spear, bent beyond usability, engraved with mark of a long-dead paladin. Worth 500gp.
6. Small cask of high-quality ale (Roll on Gorgonmilk d20 Weird Drafts table).
7. Bones of 1d10 sheep.
8. A tin whistle. Within 1d10 rounds of blowing the whistle, a troop of Xvarts arrive demanding its return.