Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Bookface

Mail call!



CRAWLzine #7! Awesome stuff from Rev. Dak. Also, be sure to check out the web extra!


Christian Walker is back in action with two new one-sheet zines!


First up is Shudde M'ell Confidential, for Call of Cthulhu. He's got two issue out so far, and a Pinterest board with extra content (beats the hell out of the usual use of Pinterest, which is fashion and food and mommy advice. Also, best line in #2: "Starlets do not fight. They have people for that." Precious, baby, precious!


This next one from Christian is I Want to Live in Los Angeles, which explores a modern setting for Basic Fantasy Role Playing.


And check this out: I can write off my long reach stapler as a legitimate business expense:


My Creative Writing students made a zine as one of their final products. I only made enough copies for the class. Here's the back cover:



Also, the background for future Bookface installments will soon change. I'm moving offices soon, and it's an upgrade. I'll finally have an office with a window. Sweet!