Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Final Tally: OSR OGL BLOGOSPHERE MONSTERS PROJECT

After closing the file yesterday around 6:30 pm CST, I did a final tally and we have 54 creatures in the project compendium!

Excellent!

Over the next couple of weeks or so, I'll work on organizing these in alphabetical order, cleaning up typos, normalizing fonts, etc. and making a useable PDF for download.

Until then, you can still view and download the raw file that everyone contributed to here: OSR OGL BLOGOSPHERE MONSTERS PROJECT.

I'm no layout wizard (I use Pages on the Mac for most of the PDFS I turn out), so don't expect something as fantastic looking as Secret Santicore. It'll be more on the level of the Hamsterish Hoard of Monsters or the Mikeez Wurld Hackmaster Monster files hosted on the download page: readable & workable.

I just realized I need to move that Hackmaster file to my Dropbox account--I'll change the link when that gets done. I'm on a library computer now and can't remember my Dropbox password!. Done!




And don't forget about Community Project #2: The Young Green Dragon Over the Next Hill! Garth needs some love, folks. We've only keyed about 1/3 of the encounter.