Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Collected Fan Campaign Settings

EDIT on August 29, 2012:

I'll be removing the files this weekend. I've had them up for a while, so if there's anything you want to grab, get it before Friday, August 31.




A couple posts back I asked about free fan-created gazetteers and campaign primers.

Since then, I've scoured the web and my hard drive and collected a whole lot of files worth posting in one place. I've included a few free players guides from game publishers in this collection, too.

I did not pay any attention to system here--there are a lot of d20 and 4E material mixed, as well as fan-created material for existing D&D campaign worlds.

All in all, there is around 500MB of material.

You can peruse it here.

I'm only going to keep this public for a week or so, and then the link will expire so that I can clear out the space in my free Dropbox account. Of course, if you join Dropbox via this referral link, you can increase my storage space so I don't have to take this offline. . .