Monday, August 15, 2011

Coming Soon: A Hamsterish Hoard of Monsters!

And by coming soon, I mean sometime before the end of the year!

I have been given tiachara's blessing to move ahead with a compilation of all the monsters she's posted at A Hamsterish Hoard of Dungeons & Dragons.

I need to comb through her website to make sure I have included all the monsters, but I have already assembled a 163-page tome of her creations, arranged in alphabetical order, one monster per page.

I still need to edit and proofread the document, as right now it is in a raw copy-and-paste state.

My plan is to assemble easy reference tables of monsters by level, terrain type, and XP. Then I'll add a table of contents and release it as a FREE PDF for easy reference.

The compilation will be stated for use with BEMCI/RC rules, but any DM worth his or her salt will find it easy to convert to other systems.

Bear in mind that I'm starting a new semester this week and that work on this little beastie take place around my teaching and paper grading. I've already made significant headway in assembling everything, but the real work is in the finer details of line-by-line proofreading.