Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W is for . . .

Wall of Fire*
Death can be a burning thing
That deals a fiery sting.
Things look pretty dire,
When you fall into a wall of fire.

I fell into a flaming wall of fire
I went ahhh, owww, arrggh, and the fire went higher;
And it burns, burns, burns, this wall of fire,
This wall of fire.

I fell into a flaming wall of fire
I went ahhh, owww, arrggh, and the fire went higher;
And it burns, burns, burns, this wall of fire,
This wall of fire.

The taste of death is sweet
When sorcerers like us meet;
Your life was on the wire
Then you cast wall of fire.

I fell into a flaming wall of fire
I went ahhh, owww, arrggh, and the fire went higher;
And it burns, burns, burns, this wall of fire
This wall of fire.

I fell into a flaming wall of fire
I went ahhh, owww, arrggh, and the fire went higher;
And it burns, burns, burns, this wall of fire
This wall of fire.

And it burns, burns, burns,
this wall of fire
this wall of fire
this wall of fire.


*apologies to Johnny Cash