Monday, July 22, 2013

TSR & WotC Fast-Plays

Over on one of the RPG forums I frequent, someone inquired about the D&D Fast-Plays that TSR/WotC has released over the years.

Here are all the ones for D&D, Alternity, and d20 Star Wars I've been able to find. Let me know if I'm forgetting one.

Dungeons & Dragons (various editions)
Wrath of the Minotaur (2e)

Eye of the Wyvern (2e)
Fast-Play from Dragon Magazine 251 (2e)
AD&D Fast Play (2e)
(note: These three are essentially the same adventure and include the exact same pre-gens; only the names, cover art, and introductory matter differ.)

Diablo II Fast Play (2e)
Caves of Shadow (2e)
Crypt of the Smoke Dragon (3e; included in the d20 System Dice package)

The Dungeons & Dragon Movie Fast Play (3e) entitled "The Sewers of Sumdall" was included on the craptastic movie DVD. There is also an entire D&D Movie Adventure Arc available on WotC's website:

Part I: The Antius Thieves' Guild
Part II: Damodar's Refuge
Part III: Savrille's Crypt
Movie Maps
Movie Character Pre-Gens: Marina, Elwood, Ridley and Snails

D&D4e QuickStart Rules
H1 - Keep on the Shadowfell Starter Adventure

Alternity
Dark•Matter Fast-Play
The Future's Edge Fast-Play (from Dungeon #78)
Incident at Exile Fast-Play
Star*Drive Fast-Play Players Guide
Star*Drive Fast-Play Gamemasters Guide

Star Wars d20
The Smugglers of Naboo
Predators (from Star Wars Gamer #2)




I've got ALL of the fast plays and quick starts listed here in a folder on my Dropbox account. I'll take these offline at some point in the next month, so grab them while you can.

I'll update this post and the Dropbox folder if I find more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting on a blog post older than 11 days ago, your comment will appear after I approve it. This keeps link spammers away, so thanks for your patience!