May your backhair be shaved by an angry otter

Thursday, March 7, 2013

SOTU:E & Roman F-Troop Adventures



Searchers of the Unknown: Expanded edition, found in this thread on Dragonsfoot.org




XVI Troop, by Cygnus over at Servitor Ludi. This is an F-Troop meets the Roman Empire adventure supplement for any edition of TSR-era D&D and related retro-clones, set in the Roman border fort of Vindolanda.



Don't forget to enter the Conan contest! Feel free to spread the news on Facebook and Google+. I'm not into social media other than blogging, so I'd appreciate it!

1 comment:

Cygnus said...

Thanks for the plug, mwschmeer!

(If I hadn't already agreed to do April A-Z, I'd give that Conan contest serious consideration...)

Post a Comment

If you are commenting on a blog post older than 11 days ago, your comment will appear after I approve it. This keeps link spammers away, so thanks for your patience!